viernes, 16 de marzo de 2012

Today's Trends

Trends in My Family
Hello!  How is your family? Traditional or Modern? I will talk about My Family!



My family is Special! My dad’s name is Darío, my stepfather is Leobaldo and my mom’s name is Elia. They are married.
For my dad I have one sister, her name is Daniela, and one brother, he is Darío; and for my mom I have one sister, she is named Leanny, but I am the major one of all.
I have a traditional family, I have a working father and a stay-at -home mother, my brothers studies in primary and secondary and I study in the university.
Others of my family works and others not, some of them are married, two of my cousins have a daughter, and the rest are single.
 
Well, hope you liked it... Please, leave a comment!


Have A Nice Day!
Darielys Romero R.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario